Right now I follow too many foodies on Instagram and love them all, but the 5 sites that I find myself sitting at for longer hours than most are the following:
- Lexi’s Clean Kitchen There are so many great Paleo and Whole 30 recipes on Lexi’s site. I love that she doesn’t write pages and pages of description and long stories about who and what she’s about. Lexi’s pictures are dreamy professional food porn. I love her. And her dog Jax. There are rumblings of a cookbook in the works and I can’t wait. Follow Lexi’s Clean Kitchen on Instagram.
- Nom Nom Paleo This was the first site I started pinning recipes from. That quickly led to purchasing the AMAZING cookbook. Buy it. It is worth getting the hardcover. Beautifully done. This is a thorough Paleo book with a Whole 30 section. Super cute t-shirts that my husband and I wear all the time. The action figures just make it that much hipper than the others. Check her accolades. Seriously impressive stuff. Instagram feed is sweet.
- The Chicken Chick I am just a newbie when it comes to homesteading and I’m expecting my first chicks soon. The Chicken Chick not only has hilarious pictures on her Instagram feed, but some cool giveaways and super great resources for chicken lovers. Winner winner chicken dinner.
- Magnolia (Chip and Joanna Gaines) They have a show called Fixer Upper on HGTV, they have a store that you can shop online called Magnolia Market, and they are just all around cool people. My husband and I are working on our own fixer upper at the moment which is how I came across them, but their style, attitude and pretty faces give inspiration and whole new vibe. They have a few Instagram feeds to choose from Magnolia Market, Magnolia Homes, Magnolia Realty, Joanna Gaines. All good.
- Steve’s Paleo Goods I usually make my meals fresh, but I can admit to being tired now and then after running with Farley. Steve’s Paleo Goods are at my local PCC and the products really are good. They are the real deal. They are not weird tasting diet food. My favorite is the Ginger Cilantro dressing over a slaw salad. The Instagram feed is complete with workout updates.
Other Instagram feeds for Paleo curious folk: Mike The Iron You, PaleoOMG, Paleo Cupboard, PaleoFX, and of course Whole30Recipes and Whole 30. For a little workout inspiration: Running Evolution and Barbell Shrugged.